Monday, December 28, 2009

What was the name of the scent of the agree shampoo in the 1970;s?

The shampoo %26amp; conditioner were green but I cant remember the name of the scent????What was the name of the scent of the agree shampoo in the 1970;s?
I didn't think it actually had a name, all I know is that it smelled great. I really wish they would bring it back and also 'gee your hair smells terrific'. Do you remember that one? They both smelled really yummy. Today everything smells like a fruit. Who wants to smell like food?What was the name of the scent of the agree shampoo in the 1970;s?
i was looking for my favorite shampoo and conditioner go to ebay they have it conditioner tame was my favorite shampoo herbal essence shampoo 1970 was my favorite Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment