Thursday, December 24, 2009

At school we have to make shampoo and I need help with a name?

and a catchy slogan? I'm a girl so i was thinking of splash or mabye something candy like or flowery...





Also we have to use flour to make it what other ingrediants should i use? Thanks for answers...if you gave themAt school we have to make shampoo and I need help with a name?
Shampoo Names:





Secert Beauty


Scentalicious


Blossom


Escape


Shamproof


Gentle


Silk





I have no idea how to make shampoo but add some scent like lotion that smells really good. I hope no one has to use it. hahAt school we have to make shampoo and I need help with a name?
LUCKYcious


iuno !


LOL


like luciosu and your lucky to have that king of hair (:


flour, flower fragances, ummmm.. yeah ! :P
Oooh sounds fun.


I have no idea on how to make shampoo but I've got some name ideas %26lt;3.





Summer Splash


Hair Candy


Perfect 10


Joli (Pretty in French)
Pump It Up...Volumizing shampoo... I loved the smell of Lavendar, Vanilla, Cucumber, Green Apple. Any of those. Good Luck sounds like fun....
How about Hard Candy.


Or Daring Do's.


Or Funky Fresh.


Or Hot Hair.





Aha.


:DD
name: radiance


slogan: the perfect balance for great hair!
i think you should name the flower chrysanthenym becuz they smell good and the name is catchy
luxe. It's pretty, and that's how you want your hair to turn out.





ingredients:





-honey


-sugar


-butter


-soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment