Monday, December 28, 2009

Can anyone tell me the name of a herbal or natural shampoo......and name of a really natural brand????

6 out of 10 barands claim to be natural or herbal these days .....but i suppose a few of them r true.any reliable name?Can anyone tell me the name of a herbal or natural shampoo......and name of a really natural brand????
ShakleeCan anyone tell me the name of a herbal or natural shampoo......and name of a really natural brand????
lush xxx look it up online xx
It's easy to call anything natural these days. Natural doesn't mean without chemicals in many of the mainstream products. If you want true natural and organic shampoo you have to go to Whole Foods or some store that sells '; true'; natural products. Jason is one product that I enjoy along with Nature Made.
Burt's Bees
I don't know any more! Advertising is so deceptive, I don't see how it's ok to call frozen foods fresh or a chemical shampoo natural. I wish they'd tighten up the laws on things that go in/on our bodies. Especially since so many of them are potentially harmful. Who has time to research everything they buy?! Ok, sorry if that wasn't helpful, but I had to rant!
Himalayas and Biotique are absolutely natural. they don't contain chemicals.


:-P
Check out this website....





http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/index.p鈥?/a>
what is ur problem in using what others r using ?


is it hair fall or dandraf.
I really like Pureology,.. Its amazing ,.. pricey but you dont need to use alot so you will have it longer.
you might try avalon products you can get them at any gnc store

No comments:

Post a Comment