Thursday, December 24, 2009

How to avoid oilliness of hair? Can anyone suggest name of a good shampoo which give silky hair whithout oilyn

I higly reccomend head and shoulder silky smooth shampoo and conditioner. It has done so much for my my hair and my clients. I also use garnier fuitus on my clients hair, only if it's super dry and frizzy.





If you can't buy these products because your on a budget or something then use vinegar. Don't mind the smeel, it will disappear as your hair dries. Vinegar will remove any product build-up that causes oiliness.





I guarentee this will work.How to avoid oilliness of hair? Can anyone suggest name of a good shampoo which give silky hair whithout oilyn
use dove its the best shampoo ever. then if you want your hair silky use paul mitchells super skinney serum it'll make your hair soft and silkey. if you have any questions feel free to askHow to avoid oilliness of hair? Can anyone suggest name of a good shampoo which give silky hair whithout oilyn
Head and Shoulders Clasic Clean 2in1 shampoo. skip the conditioner you dont need it;)
go with matrix is good shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment