Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have a beautiful Sable/White Sheltie named Syssi. What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use?

I know Sheltland Sheepdogs (Shelties) aren't supposed to be bathed too often but I don't like using dry shampoo. I don't want to use anything harsh but not sure which shampoo is best..Help!I have a beautiful Sable/White Sheltie named Syssi. What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use?
go to your vet and they will have a whitening conditioner there that works woderful. the first time i used it i was worried becuase the shampoo is electric blue. i was afraid that it would turn the dogs hair that i was grooming was going to turn blueI have a beautiful Sable/White Sheltie named Syssi. What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use?
Dove
I have large dogs with very long, flowing hair..I like to use Fructis, by Garnier..and the Fructis cream rinse as well..


Makes them easy to groom, and keeps that coat nice..


There is no significant difference between dog shampoo and human shampoo..that is just marketing hype, and we all have fallen for it..


There is a product for horses called Sho-Sheen, that you will find at any livestock supply, and at some Walmarts..If you spray this on your Sheltie's feet, it will keep them from holding dirt and grass staining..
I use Tramp shower gel from Lush on my Labradors, their coats are really soft and glossy and they smell nice too, even after rolling around the garden.
i show dogs and honestly pantene pro-v works just fine! i also wash my show sheltie at least once a month if not every otherr week at least underbelly and legs. conditioner should be the more expensive stuff like in jbwholesale pet supply.
try pantene :)

No comments:

Post a Comment