Monday, December 28, 2009

Can you name a shampoo for hair that is ....?

has less chemicals in it.


doesn't remove hair or cause hairloss.





Plz it's for my mom. so no rude answers plzCan you name a shampoo for hair that is ....?
Nioxin is great stuff. My mom started using it when she had cancer and and her hair started to fall out. After a bit her hair was noticeably thicker and much healthier. After that my guy friend started using and it worked gr8. I've tried it 2 I loved it but as a college student its hard to find it in the budget =)


I hope it works 4 u.Can you name a shampoo for hair that is ....?
nexxus is made for women who have hair loss and helps to stimulate the folicals. it's a little on the pricey side but you can also get medicated shampoos from the dr which help to reduce the hair loss as well as make it stronger and moisturizing the scalp. hope this helped.
Dove Pro Age shampoo is meant to be good for women with older hair I think its meant to repair and look after it. Also pantene do one too i saw it advertised

No comments:

Post a Comment