Monday, December 28, 2009

I would like to know all the names of salon shampoos?

Paul Mitchell and Nexus are two that I know of.I would like to know all the names of salon shampoos?
There are too many to name here. In an attempt to give you *something* to start with I tried to do a web search for ';shampoo name generator'; but found nothing. Sorry.I would like to know all the names of salon shampoos?
Matrix, Redken, Biolage...there's definitely more but those are what I can think of right now.
Aussie; Vidal Sassoon are the two that I know of. Hope it helps.
They use Matrix and Garnier products.
you want people to tell you some names?


Matrix makes biolage, big sexy hair, bed head, back to basics,
also TRESemme
I like Biolage. It's great.





Any shampoo that is sold at a reputable salon is good.





Bumble and Bumble


Paul Mitchell


Bed Head


Big Sexy Hair
go to a salon and look yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment