Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best name brand shampoo, but inexpensive too?

I can't believe that I'm answering a shampoo question. Buy the generic brands of your favorite salon shampoo. My wife was a chemist for a manufacture here in S.Ca and its all the same. They would fill an order for the salon product then fill an order for the generic with the same shampoo. The same goes for body washes.


Drugs too. There is no difference in the generic over the name brand drugs. The generic brand my use a different coating on the pill but thats it.What is the best name brand shampoo, but inexpensive too?
Suave and V05 seem to be cheapest at 99 cents a bottle. I've tried a million shampoos and they all seem to work the same on me! the only ones I'd stay away from are the 2in1's they leave my hair dry and tangly. =-)What is the best name brand shampoo, but inexpensive too?
Shampoo is like perfume, a very personal choice.





I have fine hair. I like ';Vive Pro';, because since I started using it, it cuts down on breakage, and prevents split ends. It costs about $3.79 per 16 oz.
Tresemme has a great reputation.
Dove was the best all-time cheapie shampoo and conditioner. Always condition, most important part for your hair!
pantene pro v is good.
If you have straight hair then use Pantene. It is wonderful!
Depends on your hair I think.





I like John Frieda and the SunSilk products.
John Frieda
Paul Mitchell is really good, and relatively inexpensive, so is Biolage. Another cheap name brand is Regis, but I hate their shampoos, it makes me itch.
Clynol shampoos are good and cost at the price of 拢7.50 and over you can only get these shampoos at a salon.
I swear by Herbal Essences - Very affordable, leaves my hair soft and workable, AND it smells great!

No comments:

Post a Comment