Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone remember a shampoo named ' Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific? Is it still around?

You can get some here!





http://www.geeyourhairsmellsterrific.com鈥?/a>Does anyone remember a shampoo named ' Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific? Is it still around?
I remember the shampoo, but I haven't seen it on the shelves in ages!Does anyone remember a shampoo named ' Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific? Is it still around?
i remember
yea i remember it but i have not seem it around either
I remember it, bur I don't think its made anymore.





Remember all the jokes it spawned?!! LOL
guess what!?! You can find it on Ebay!!
Yes I do . It is not around. Try ';Herbal Essence';. It is better!
I remember it, but I don't think it is around any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment