Saturday, December 19, 2009

I want names of shampoo with Jojoba oil for regular use which are available in India?

I have very thin,oily hair and have dandruff also.If for one day I don't use shampoo my hair become very oily.Generally I use Head %26amp; Shoulder Classic Clean and I am happy with it also.But I have heard that everyday use of anti dandruff shampoo may harm my hair in long run and everyday during washing my hair I see lots of my hair going down the drain.So I was looking for an alternative for regular use.I decided on a shampoo with jojoba oil.But I am not sure if any such available in India Bangalore.If so please let me know and also the place from where I can buy that.I want names of shampoo with Jojoba oil for regular use which are available in India?



You can get some jojoba shampoo at:


Debon Herbals Pvt Ltd , (Kajal Anand)


17/161, Vrindavan CHS,India,Mumbai,Maharashtra





or :


S. P. R. Pharma





Address: 12 Ring Road 100 Feet, Bsk 3rd Stage, Banglore, Karnataka - 560085,India,BANGALORE


Phone(s): 91-080-26724861, Fax(s) : 91-080-26725705, Mobile : 91-09844218056





or


MULTI LEO SOFT TECH(B) PVT.LTD


Address: #42/5,1st floor, 21st main, 18th cross,, Bangalore India


Phone(s) : 080-91-41270251 Mobile : 91-9945649363 Fax(s) : 080--91-41277705





just call them before going and ask them if the sell shampoo with jojoba.The first address sells some but the 2nd%26amp;3rd I'm not sure if they do..I want names of shampoo with Jojoba oil for regular use which are available in India?
Try the herbal shampoos. they have variants with jojoba oil.





Nyle.





Vivel herbal range
Find EMAMI product, they manufacture and export JOJOBA SHAMPOO.
http://nomux.com
Segals Solutions products do have Jojoba Oil and lots lots more like -





Jojoba Oil,


Saw Palmetto,


Biotin,


Inositol,


Kelp,


Nettle,


Rosemary extract,


Niacin,


Gingko Biloba,


Chamomile extract,


Roobois extract,


Willowherb extract,


Vitamin B5,


Fo-Ti,


Horsetail extract,


Grapefruit seed extract,


Hempseed Oil,


Aloe Vera,


Shea Butter,


Wheatgerm extract,


etc, etc.





They have shampoos, hair-supplements, formulations, conditioners etc etc. Don't think anything else in India has such a formidable combination like this to solve your hairloss issue. It is backed by research and trials unlike all commercial products in India. Incredible results - fast and safe. Nothing else will help you so much, infact nothing else has so much in it. The Heads %26amp; Shoulders, Pantenes, Doves etc etc are not even worth comparison with Segals Solutions. Honestly, go for it.





Segals Solutions has special distinct programs for different hair problems. with your multiple problems, don't think anything else will help you as much as Segals. Their products work from the hair-root and stabilise hair metabolism, solving hair problems comprehensively. Phenomenal is a small word to describe Segals FOR YOUR HAIR_CONDITION. Just speak to them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment