Thursday, December 24, 2009

What shampoo can i bath my dog with to make her smell good? A brand name please?

She is shaved and has dry skinWhat shampoo can i bath my dog with to make her smell good? A brand name please?
I lOVE the Jeffers pet products. You can order them online at www.jefferspet.com They have all kinds of specially formulated shampoo's and conditioners. There are also pills that cost very little that you can give her that will improve the dry skins. I think it's vitamin E or something? They have them on the website. They have a regular conditioner for bathtime, and a spray on conditioner that can be used between baths too, to help ';freshen up'; the doggie smell and relieve dry skin. The stuff is all concentrated, so it lasts a long, long time. It's way better than anything I've ever purchased in a store.What shampoo can i bath my dog with to make her smell good? A brand name please?
You can get honey shampoo smells really good %26amp; sooths skin.





I use these they smell great


http://www.cybercanine.com/shop/shampool鈥?/a>





http://www.allergicpet.com/products/skin鈥?/a>


http://www.petshed.com/products/item3052鈥?/a>
The original Mane 'n Tail shampoo and they have a conditioner we use them on are horse and dogs and on our own hair it great.
How about baby shampoo.fresh n nice
I use Johnsons baby shampoo on my dachshunds. It's great because it's non irritating and if it get's in thier eyes it doesn't hurt them. It's also great for dandruff. You might want to ask your vet if the shampoo you choose is okay before you start to use it. Since your dog is shaved, she might be more sensitive to cosmetic scents and things that are put in shampoos. Good luck!
I use ';Crazy Dog'; baby dog shampoo. Its very mild and won't hurt the eyes. It says that it is baby powder scent but smells very fresh and not overpowering at all. My puppy's coat is very shiny and i've noticed less shedding since i've been using it. Just a suggestion =)

No comments:

Post a Comment