Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the name of the shampoo that straightens your hair?

I saw a comercial for this shampoo that straightens your hair when u use it. have you ever heard of it? and does it work? cuz i have to use a ceramic straightener everytime i wash my hair, and that would be soo much easier!What is the name of the shampoo that straightens your hair?
I know that Straight Away was advertised for a while but there is not a shampoo on the planet that can really strighten your hair, you need to use other products or tools. A chemical straightener might work for you. Good luckWhat is the name of the shampoo that straightens your hair?
ooooooooooooooooooooooooh i dunno but tell me when u find one n if it works!!! cuz i need it like hell!
there are several shampoos out there that have the straight-n-sleek version. John Frieda's Frizz Ease is a good one.
Pantine Pro V
the comercial is frizz-ease but I dosent work.
No shampoo is going to straighten your hair.There are shampoos that will keep the frizz down slightly but you need to use a good cermic iron. My favorite is the CHI
  • classical music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment