Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is if true that a lady from France named her daughter 'Shampoo'?

I don't believe it, but my friends were talking about it. Has anyone heard of this before? Is there some sort of documentary about this?Is if true that a lady from France named her daughter 'Shampoo'?
Not sure but there is a guy who works with my husband and his name is Shampoo! No Joke!!! Dont know why and he is a clean cut good looking guy. Crazy name though,LOLIs if true that a lady from France named her daughter 'Shampoo'?
Probably!





Some people need their heads read (and their butts kicked) - like the parent's of poor Talula does the Hula from Hawaii - and No 16 Bus Shelter...





http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/07/24/鈥?/a>





Can't seem to find a reference to a baby named shampoo...just keep getting Johnson's ads lol.
yes it is TRUE my friend is French her name is Shampoo and she is french....she gets made fun of and ppl ask if she has a brother named conditioner





answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I hope not.
lol... I hope that someone did not do that... poor kid
  • classical music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment