Monday, December 28, 2009

Name me shampoo/condi that make your hair smooth, thanks?

Redkens smooth down shampoo and conditionerName me shampoo/condi that make your hair smooth, thanks?
GarnierName me shampoo/condi that make your hair smooth, thanks?
I was surprised, but when my hair was straight, I was using the Dove conditioner and then spritzing it with the matching conditioner and it was the best thing for my hair ever. I had tried expensive salon stuff, and it worked way better! I could even COMB my hair when it was wet - something I couldn't do before!





And I used the Redkens smooth down shampoo. The two worked well together.
Definitely got2b ';Hottie'; Conditioner and Shampoo.


The whole line of hair products is simply AMAZING
Herbel Esenses, Baby! The one in the green bottle! It's the best that I've ever used! And I simply love it! To DEATH! The smell, I swear, Could just simply melt your soul! That's how good it smells! So many people, thought I smelt nice when I used that stuff. I wish I still had it! It's amazing, and great! And the kind in the Pink bottle is also great! All of them are great! Just simply a wonderful prodect! The Hairgel isn't to bad either, it's fantastically wonderfull! The smell is great! And it works wonders for the smoothness of your hair! Shinny, and smooth, it makes it seem so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment