Monday, December 28, 2009

Does ne1 know the name of this shampoo?

am looking for a certain shampoo/bodywash that has a blue label with a picture of icecream and a waffer on the front of it...possible bought at SuperStore in Canada. This has the scent of vanilla but I'm sure there are different pics for different scents.


Please don't tell me it sounds cheap and advise me to buy a better brand, I am looking for it for my little granddaughter who happens to like it.Does ne1 know the name of this shampoo?
have you tried ebay? you could try posting a 'want it now', youll get any responses emailed to you. it's free so youll have nothing to lose. just say something like im looking for some shampoo with a picture of ice cream and a wafer on. there are loads of sellers now who sell toiletries and cosmetics so that might help.





also you could try going back to the possible store and ask if they know of anything similar. good luck : )

No comments:

Post a Comment