Monday, December 28, 2009

If I made a shampoo that can dye your hair, what would you call this shampoo? (the brand name)?

I am doing this for our Marketing Plan. This product is fictitous. What brand name can you give for a shampoo that can dye your hair?? I would prefer a classy name but other ideas would be great!If I made a shampoo that can dye your hair, what would you call this shampoo? (the brand name)?
A good question, challenging..I would avoid too pompous names. It must be provoking, sounding ';dishy'; and having some relevance to the product itself. What about '; Self-expression';,


'; Mirracle in one'; , '; Be you easy';...Good luck!If I made a shampoo that can dye your hair, what would you call this shampoo? (the brand name)?
i would call it RENEW


.................. because i would like to renew my hair to its original non gray color
Resurrection!
my sister invented the exact same product for her marketing class she called it foaming colors i think.
Youthful Miracle
shampoocolor. i know ir doesn't sound classy but it is easy to remember.
';WashnDye';
How about Colourwash

No comments:

Post a Comment