Thursday, December 24, 2009

Concentrated strawberry scented salon shampoo, what's the brands name?

I'm trying to track down the brand that makes a concentrated strawberry scented shampoo. I believe it's at least $20 dollars. I think it is for dry color treated hair, and it comes in a very small bottle.Concentrated strawberry scented salon shampoo, what's the brands name?
The only strawberry scented shampoo that I know of on the market is Strawberry Milk Shake all-in-one shampoo and body by Philosophy other than that I have no clue.Hope this helpsConcentrated strawberry scented salon shampoo, what's the brands name?
There are a million products out there that smell like fruit that are around $20 in salons. Did u try to ask the salon u got it from.
  • classical music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment