Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the name of your shampoo?

actually the one i use makes my hair dry, so that's why am asking and do use anything else!!What is the name of your shampoo?
I use Redken.





It's a more expensive brand (around $20AU a bottle), but I have tried many shampoos and this is the only one that works for me.





I have curly, somewhat (but not overly) frizzy hair. It can get oily with the wrong products, but if the shampoo is wrong it can dry out my scalp too much.





Redken brings out my curls, tames the frizz and properly washes my hair (you know how some feel too heavy or too light to wash properly).





I know Redken produces other shampoos for people with different types of hair (like straight, fine etc). So if you want a reccomendation, mine is Redken.What is the name of your shampoo?
...garnier frutis
head and shoulders
Dove shampoo.
I don't know but I do know it is from bath and body works and it smells like jasmine
head %26amp; shoulders, dove, sunsilk
Herbal Essentials...it smells divine!!
I have been using V05 lately, it seems to suit my hair.
Dove
i use aphogee one week and ion the second week alternating keeps you from getting so much build up i love ion conditioner, but once a week i use that and once a week i use nexxus headress leave in conditioner i do that for the same reason i use 2 diffrent shampoos. Also washing your hair a lot strips out the natural oils and makes your hair dry as does the sun. I wash on sun and wednesday one week and then sat and tues the next week dont use a hairdryer if u dont have to heat dries out hair too. you can get ion and aphogee products at sally beauty supply check online for location about $6 each and nexus at kmart 4.99 if you get the ion and aphogee u will need a shower cap and you have to follow the instructions for it to work
Pantene
As Salaamu Alaykum,





I use Suave.


I use herbal hair grease to keep my hair from getting dry. %26amp; I plan on using this stuff called Wild Growth. It's a formula that you put in your hair to make it grow. If you want to find out more about it go to wildgrowth.com





Ma'a Salaamah
Dove
hmmm, white bottle........
Dove
sekakai
herbal essences, work real good
Pantene Pro-V, Herbal Essences, Suave, and Head and Shoulders
pantene it never dries ur hair it works great and i use this really expensife grease called PCA it cost like 20.00$ for a small bottoll
Actually, I hav noticed many people using Dove gettin dry hair. Dove made even my hair dry. currently, I m usin Loreal Elvive anti-breakage shampoo. Its awesome and worth every penny I paid!!
well i use my shapoo is a good shampoo and by the way we get 2 shampooes and its called PERT PLUS
I use Paul Mitchell series and it's really good!
sunsilk OR pantene i dont use the same all the time good to switch also if you get a plastic cap and put mayo in your hair it will be sooo soft let it soak in if you can stand the smell wear it over night you can put a towel over you pillow and wear plastic cap to bed get up next day and wash it out and shampoo %26amp; condition it Will be soft
sunsilk,,,, pantene,,,,dove
olive oil soap
i use satinique.. love how moisturising it is
VO5 shampoo, its the best, smells great, and also pantene pro-V conditioner let it sit for at least 1 minute on your hair before washing it out, and that does it for me...try the VO5 shampoo its real goo for dry hair no affense, but i don't really like the VO5 conditionor, thats whyi use pantene pro-v conditionor, i love it..
sun silk
Dave!!xx ;-)
i use herbal essence and its conditioner
Vidal Sasoon~

No comments:

Post a Comment