Thursday, January 7, 2010

I can't remember the name of a certain kind of shampoo..?

It was all natural and based out of Santa Cruz, and when you read the ingredients you could actually understand them. It contained things like orange peel and avacado, things like that. I think the name starts with an A. does anyone know what I'm talking about?I can't remember the name of a certain kind of shampoo..?
Avalon Organics?


Alba?I can't remember the name of a certain kind of shampoo..?
Aveda?
Try a new brand just coming out called ORGANIX. Its the best! It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free, so it won't dry out your hair. Plus, it smells awesome. They have different collections of hair types and fragrances. You'll be able to get Organix in the next few weeks at Albertsons, Target, Kroger, Safeway, Duane Reade, etc. You'll love it!





www.organixhair.com
Aubrey Organics is the closest I can find in a cursory search. Though it looks like it fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment