Thursday, January 7, 2010

Name Some Good Shampoo/Cond...GOOOD KINDS?

My personal favorite is Herbal Essences. Some other good brands are: Aussie, Dove, Pantene, John Frieda, and Infusium 23 has really good conditioner.Name Some Good Shampoo/Cond...GOOOD KINDS?
I use JOICO products. I get them from my hairdresser. Very good products and a large line to choose from for all hair types.Name Some Good Shampoo/Cond...GOOOD KINDS?
what the hell does this have to do with music?
I always hear that it doesn't matter what you use, that everything is the same, but based on experience, I don't believe this is true. I don't necessarily think that expensive is better, but it can be. I'm currently using MATRIX sleek and shine, which is expensive.. but my hair became really dry and this product has helped.





Also you could use cheaper things like Dove, Garnier Fructis, Sunsilk... or more expensive like Paul Mitchell products, REDKIN, Biolage, matrix.. and If you have a sally beauty supply near you, you can get the same kinds of things, but in generic form which is much cheaper and generally works just as well.





DO NOT USE PANTENE... They put floor wax in their products which does give you shine, but leaves wax buildup in your hair!!!





Also, if you're an animal lover, Aussie, which you can get at the drug store is GREAT and they do not test on animals!
Herbal Essences. Pantene Pro-V is good for soft hair.
And this question relates to music how?
i like john frieda, its as cheap as pantene and other stuff like that, but its like a professional salon product
Redken's Fresh Curls.
Me and my Mom use Dove.
Aussie and Garnier Fructis. They have kinds for all hair types, smell great, and leave my hair soft and shiny.
  • classical music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment