Thursday, January 7, 2010

Name of shampoo?

I am trying to remember the name of this shampoo product. The modo is affordable, profeesional hair... This stuff can be baught like at your local walmart, I have used it a few times and really like it but forget the name...Name of shampoo?
Tresemme....maybe The commercial says get professional looking hair at an affordable price...says it was first used in salons.Name of shampoo?
Vidal sasoon
is it suave?? i use garnier fruitese and love it!
Garnier?
suave or alberto V05
white rain, suave idk!!!!!!!!!!!
Suave!
Tressame? Dove? Thermasilk? Pantine? Gariner Frutice? Herbal Essences? Those are all I can think of that are really ';Proffesional';.





Hope one of these is it!
infusium
That's driving me nuts, because I recognize the motto but can't place the product.


Maybe Vidal Sassoon, John Freida, or Tresemme?

No comments:

Post a Comment